Your privacy is important to TotalPrintNI/T Shirt Printing Belfast. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that TotalPrintNI/T Shirt Printing Belfast collects, and the ways in which T Shirt Printing Belfast uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
- We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation.
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
TotalPrintNI/T Shirt Printing Belfast may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website;
- Personalize the website for you;
- Enable your access to and use of the website services;
- Publish information about you on the website;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that we are required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure servers.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
This website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
CONTACT TOTALPRINTNI/T SHIRT PRINTING BELFAST
THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
This privacy statement is based on a precedent created by employmentlawcontracts.co.uk and published by freenetlaw.com. on behalf of T Shirt Printing Belfast.